Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Another fun weekend in Wagram











Mac was Gigi's best bud this weekend.  They had a blast on golf cart rides and playing at Discovery Place Kids in Rockingham.  I didn't get any photos of Mac and Addi together but really wish I had.  Addi is getting to a fun age and it is sweet to see them start to interact and play together.  Mac gave Addi probably 7 or 8 hugs in the first 30 minutes that we saw her - so sweet!  Pop was recovering from surgery earlier that week so Mac had to be careful with him and Mac did a great job with that.  I didn't get a photo of it but Mac crawled up on a footstool and then inched his way onto Pop's armrest until he was nestled right up against Pop as close as he could get.  Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment